Thursday, July 05, 2007

I'm Back...but not for long!

It's been a while. I had things to do. It's not you, it's me, I just wasn't ready for the commitment and I felt you should see other blogs. I'm back now and I have various bits of news for you. Firstly I've been collating Susan stories in my absence so we still have something to talk about. Secondly I've just found out that I'm being made redundant. Don't worry it's alright- I'll be OK. There'll be other jobs and maybe I'll be lucky enough to end up working with someone as excruciatingly thick as Susan. But don't count on it. Whilst there are other Susans, there is only one who reaches the dizzy heights of our protagonist of preposterousness.

Watch this space No, not that one- it's a figure of speech you pseudo Susan. You Pseusan! Watch the bit above this post, where currently there isn't another post but where one will appear shortly with the final instalments of our story.*

*= if you're reading this too late and there already is a post above it, just humour me- this all made sense at the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home