Monday, August 03, 2009

Why the Blog Ended....

Hi. I thought it rather rude to at least not say goodbye. As you may have gathered from the sudden ending to the postings. Susan, myself and others were all made redundant in 2007. Thus we all went our seperate ways. I have been meaning to organise some sort of get together with my old colleagues. Yes. I'm totally going to do it and I'll see if Susan has been sharing her gift with others in the two years since....

Needless to say I'll report back if anything happens. Until then. Goodbye and thanks for listening.

2 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

 
At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have my very own 'Susan' yay :/

It is now the 19th Novemeber 2010, we were sat at our desks at work earlier on and she asked me 'Lara, when is Halloween?'

Last week i had a generic looking green apple (Is there any other kind?) on my desk, her eyes meet with the apple and she exclaims 'What is that?!' to which i replied 'It's an apple Tracy....an apple.'

The thing with my 'Susan' which really pisses me off is that if she took half a second to think before she asked such moronic questions then she would probably be able to figure them out for herself. But no, instead she decides it is best to ask me for the answer to EVERYTHING. I do not know when your childs half term will be, i do not know what time your bus will be and i do not know if there will be a sauna at the gym you're thinking of joining. You have the world wide web in front of you all day long. Please use your initiative and consult it! You utter ding bat freak.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home